Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stroller Aerobics; Working Out with Baby

C can't get enough of being in his stroller and being outside. So I am sure that he would love these classes. Getting in a workout for mommy while baby gets time to enjoy the outdoors is a great idea. Too bad I can't get my schedule to accommodate these! I bet they are great.

These are the classes I know about in the area:

Stroller Strides
www.strollerstrides.com
A national franchise, these seem to be offered in Apex and Raleigh only.

PowerStroll with Healthy Moms of North Carolina
http://www.healthymomsnc.com/
I have a friend who takes this with Ann in Woodcroft and is worked hard! Which, if you are taking the time to work out, might as make it worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home