Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Carter's Outlet

Updated 7/2012:  This location has moved to Brier Creek.  Please visit us at 8331 Brier Creek Parkway, Suite 101, Raleigh, NC 27617.

I had plans to take C outside today. But it was a rainy day. So what's a girl to do but shop?

Now I don't know about you all, but we were so fortunate to have received a ton of clothes for C as hand me downs and gifts. So for the first part of his life, it wasn't necessary to shop (outside of his special Easter outfit and that Halloween costume he will be embarrassed I put him in at the age of 18). However, most of the clothes we received were wee little ones, and didn't go much beyond the 9 month mark. Since C has outgrown them all, I was finally able to shop! I was so excited.

Obviously, free stuff for baby is great (especially in the clothes department since they grow out of them so quickly), consignment stuff is good, but Carter's Outlet in Morrisville Outlets Mall will do just fine.

Brand new clothes, cute as can be, lots of options...it's a great place to go crazy. And, of course, most of the stuff in the store is a deal. I tend to get a little confused sometimes by the store signage ('wait, what is 60% off? all of this? just that?') but that might just be me being a novice shopper.

Think beyond clothes, too: accessories, classic toys, towels, shoes.

Also, the store offers places for tots and kids to play. There is an activity table at the back with blocks and the checkout register has tactile play stations right at stroller level (I think they should do this everywhere).

Carter's is now offering online shopping, too.

Alright, I am off to put C in the most ridiculously cute $3 pair of shorts I have ever seen.

Carter's Prime Outlets at Morrisville
http://www.carters.com/carters/
1001 Airport Boulevard, Space 316

Morrisville,NC 27560

919-462-8588

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home