Monday, September 27, 2010

Janie + Jack

Back to Crabtree Valley Mall on this rainy Monday...but I bet you all already know about the high-end kids clothing store Janie+Jack. We mentioned them in our Favorite Websites post and it sits upstairs at Crabtree Valley Mall. If you want cute, high quality (yet they aren't cheap) clothes for your kids, head to Janie+Jack.

Janie+Jack has boys and girls clothes from newborn up to size 8. Their new clothes are sold in "themes." For example, there is a whole Autumn Timber theme right now that has pants, sweaters, shirts, hats, socks, vests and onesies all within that theme (check it out online at www.janieandjack.com).

I personally find it hard to shop that way, so luckily the online shop also lets you browse by type of clothing (i.e., sweaters, pants, layette).

The best though is to get in the store and shop. You can see for yourself the high quality of clothes here. They are made to withstand the rough and tumble life. If you try them on your child, you will see how well these clothes fit, too. And you will probably oooh and ahh over some items. If you have older kids be careful since I found myself dreaming of having a newborn again when I saw those cute little onesies...danger...

I think these clothes are expensive for kids clothes, but for a special occasion or a gift Janie+Jack clothes are a winner every single time. Also stay tuned to clearance, since you can hit a really good deal.

Something else I love about Janie+Jack clothes? Their shorts come with adjustable waist bands. Having a long, skinny boy, he has problems keeping his shorts up. I love this feature.

Janie+Jack
www.janieandjack.com
Crabtree Valley Mall

4325 Glenwood Avenue
Raleigh
919-783-7599

3 Comments:

At September 27, 2010 at 4:25 PM , Anonymous Laura Roe said...

Funny! I went out there with my boys today, no school for the older one and every place I wanted to go is closed on Monday (Kidzu, NCMLS, TKs Jungle, Marbles...). So, I decided that it was worth a trip to Crabtree to see the Lego store and run around. I actually just did a drive by at J&J because that's where grandma shops. :) Tuckered out the boys at the play area, looking at the huge shark jaw, looking at the Disney window and roaming the halls on a rainy day.

 
At September 27, 2010 at 5:19 PM , Blogger chapelhillmom said...

Crabtree is a good place to spend a rainy day!
So I have been trying to get to TK's but it looks like it is only open Fridays and Saturdays for the season....Hope that Crabtree was fun, and thanks for the post!

 
At September 27, 2010 at 10:44 PM , Anonymous Laura said...

TKs is a lot of fun, I like it better than Pump it Up. Although, having been to inflatable places with my oldest since he was little, I think they are best when your child can climb the steps up to do the big slides (more child exhausting, less exhausting for mom). It's a bummer that they've changed their schedule, maybe due to the return to school.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home