Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fleming Clothing: It's here!!

Remember the post I did awhile ago about Fleming Clothing and the ordering process? Remember how I promised to share the results when it arrived? Well, it's here!!

Honestly, the precious package arrived many, many days ago. Fleming's turn around time is quick. But getting C to pose has been an issue. He loves this little jacket (laughed with excitement when I opened it). He smiles when he sees it and puts it on for fun. Just didn't want to have his picture taken in it...of course...below is the best I could do for you....

So here he is in the fancy jacket. Say hello! (And sorry for the stamp on his chin, but he is so stinkin' cute I worry that someone out there in Internet-land is going to try to swipe the picture and use it for their own devious means. Hence the over-protective-mama-stamp on his face.) Ok, so, rambling aside, you can see the awesome little jacket he now owns:I have to say that this jacket is fabulous! Yes, it is a little big right now but that's because of me: I ordered it that way since we have a fancy event I want to use it for in the near future and want to make sure it fits. Because I totally intend to show-off my child in his very good-looking clothing at the event, and this is is the piece of clothing I pick! It is a show-off worthy piece of clothing.

This really is such a high quality jacket. I am so impressed with the details, the stitching, and the durability of this piece. And as someone who is a novice sewer, I am in awe over the professionalism of this article of clothing. I can't believe someone made this by hand, and just for C. Fully reversible with pockets on both sides!! It is whimsical with the puppy print yet also very serious as a tailored piece. Perfect.

I want to thank SG and Patti for turning me on to this designer in our town. But don't take my word for it. Do your own exploring and online designing and see what you think!

Fleming Clothing
https://www.flemingclothing.com/
Facebook Page
919-295-0544

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home