Monday, June 4, 2012

The Erin Condren Planner

You know you want to be more organized next school year... start practicing NOW!  Get yourself a new planner.  A review today from Katie: 

I love to be organized.  If you took a look in my house right now, you would probably say, I would love to be organized, since I’m just not sure somewhat organized chaos counts.  But, with baby #2’s arrival around the corner, a toddler who suddenly has a bigger social life than I think I did in college, and some other big changes coming up, I’ve got to seriously get things together, fast.   I also admit that I have a thing for organizational tools.

That’s where the Erin Condren organizer comes in.  I read about it in a review on The McKeown Family blog (I love her tips) and decided I had to give it a try.  And honestly, I like the idea of a spiral bound planner.  Especially one that can be personalized!

Simply said: I love this thing!  It just works for me.  We have to tell you, too, that clearly lots of folks love it since the 2012/2013 planner sold out recently!  No fear, though, since they will have more in stock to sell mid-June.

Why do folks love it!?  Here are my thoughts.

It can be laid flat, it has tabs for every month, and within every month’s tab there is a monthly planner followed by weekly planners with days broken into morning, day and evening. And the best is that even weekends are broken into separate days.  No combos or shortened versions.  I don’t know about you, but sometimes, weekends are our busiest.  I also like that it isn’t pre-labeled with “me,” “kids,” etc.  Don’t get me wrong since that can work, and I’ve used and loved planners that work that way in the past.  I just feel that I can adapt this one to different situations a little better.

Some extras: It comes with color coded stickers; some already completed with items such as “hair appointment” or “no school” and some blank that you can fill in yourself.  Did I mention that they are color-coded.  It also has a couple of pockets and a zippered pouch for things like stamps, etc, that always seem to get lost in my purse.
About the ordering process: I ordered mine online at www.erincondren.com.  It was not what I would call cheap, but I have found the price worth it.  The turnaround is not super fast; I think it took about 2 weeks for mine to arrive, but I did have it personalized, and chose the colors for my pattern.  Again, worth it for me.

If you are on the market for a new planner, it is certainly worth a try!  By the way, Erin Condren website also sells lots of other beautiful products to make life easier so go check it out.

Erin Condren Life Planners
www.erincondren.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home